Things Got Out Of Hand

Steve and Jane had always had a close relationship. Jane was 8 years older than Steve and they were always really good friends, got on really well and there was no doubt she was his favourite sister. This was all perfectly normal brotherly love he just connected with Jane better than Louise, his other sister. He didn't have any particular sexual feeling towards her, however she had at several points in his life been someone he had thought about during masturbation. His first ever orgasm in fact was in his bedroom with Jane's dirty panties, licking the stains she had left. Steve also had a big desire for panties. He loved getting panties from people he shouldn't. Licking dirty ones, or wearing clean ones. Knowing his cock was so close to where her pussy was and will be. This was pretty much any woman in the world, he loved the panties of any woman he wasn't allowed, his girlfriends over the years had never appealed to him, or his wife now. He was allowed them so there was no thrill involved.

So throughout all his adult life, Steve had only ever had decent intentions towards his sister, except the times he was alone and she popped into his head, then he had very bad thoughts, imagining her very ample chest and lovely bum too. Her body he very much admired but only when alone and horny. He did take whatever opportunity he could to get hold of her underwear for some fun, but that was rare but a real treat when it happened.

Jane was married with kids, but in her early forties her husband left her. Steve would regularly go round and stay over maybe once a month. Have a few beers and a good chat and if he got the opportunity, he would, of course have a play with any underwear he could get hold of. He cared for his sister and was (other than the panties) being a good brother and looking out for her.

A couple of years after the split Steve was at Jane's and the chat got to moving on, and Steve asked if Jane had been with another man since the split and this is where the story picks up

"So have you been with another fella since the split?" Steve asked.

"No, I am far too busy and don't have any opportunities for going on dates." She replied.

"That is ridiculous, you know full well I babysitting, they are welcome at mine any time for a sleepover it would be great fun for everyone and you would get some peace to go on a date, or even just out with friends."

"Well we will see but I still have no idea where I would even meet a man, let alone go on date with one." She protested.

"There is so much online these days, surely you have some single friends at work you can talk to, I am definitely not the one to be able to help with that, I don't have the first idea." Steve said.

"I might speak to some of them but I am really fine by myself I don't need a man." She replied.

"You have already gone 2 years without sex, I'd be going mental if that was me, and there is only so much wanking you can do without the real thing."

"Don't be disgusting I don't wank."

"You don't wank? What? Everyone wanks, there is nothing wrong with it. I wank whenever I have any time alone, if I was single id be at it constantly. You should definitely start, always have one before bed it makes you fall asleep easier."

"Really? I thought it was a pervert's thing."

"Ask all your single mates, I bet they tell you, I can't believe you haven't discussed it. You need to start and you may as well start tonight, think about something that turns you on and let your fingers do the work."

"I know how to do it thank you very much, I did do it when I was younger you know."

Steve for a second just lost his chain of thought, thinking that statement through. "Well then there we go, sorted, you start tonight, right let's get another beer."

They carried on drinking and chatting for an hour or so before they decided to call it a night. Jane went upstairs and got changed into her pyjamas and came back down with some bedding for Steve for the sofa. She helped him make it up as a bed then headed up to bed, Steve followed her upstairs to go to the toilet before bed. "Night Steve, they will wake you up bright and early and you can look after them while I have a lie in" She chuckled.

"I know the script, my job isn't just to be a supportive brother, it's to let you have an extra few hours sleep I know ha-ha. Don't forget what we discussed earlier, make sure to sort yourself out before you go to sleep."

"Ok I will, night."

Steve walked into the bathroom, used the toilet and then washed his hands. He then very quietly, slowly lifted the lid on the wash basket and to his delight found a black lace thong which she had evidently taken off just before bed, his cock stiffened immediately, and he slipped the thong down his trousers around his cock and walked downstairs. He got all his clothes off and under the covers and retrieved the thong from round his solid cock and brought it up to his face. There is nothing better than fresh ones he thought to himself as he ran his tongue along the still moist gusset in his sister's thong. His cock was drooling precum already as he started to stroke it and it wasn't long before he was grunting and shooting a big load of cum all over himself. He lay there in post orgasmic lethargy, before he felt the guilt that he always felt after an 'inappropriate' orgasm, he pulled the thong from his mouth and thought to himself "I hope she didn't hear me", when a thought quickly struck him that she would have been too busy herself to hear him, he had been too excited and focused on the fresh thong with still wet juices that he forgot what had been discussed. All of a sudden he realized he may have been wanking at the same time as his sister, his guilt was gone and his cock was now throbbing again, the thong immediately back to his mouth he imagined Jane naked and playing with herself, and before he knew it he was shooting another load all over his body. After a few minutes he got the guilt again and sneaked upstairs to return the thong to the basket and clean himself up.

The next morning he was as expected woken by his niece and nephew and a few hours later Jane got up and came downstairs. They spent the morning playing games and having fun before Steve went home.

A month or so later Steve went to stay over at Jane's again, and the usual routine, put the niece and nephew then a few beers and a chat.

"So any plans to go on any dates then? Spoken to any fellas at all, maybe friends of your mates etc.?" Steve asked, hoping one day his sister may move on.

"Nah nothing, I have no interest in it at the moment to be honest, and I don't even need relief now I'm part of the wanking population." She chuckled.

"See, I told you it was good and not just for pervs, have you got yourself a vibrator yet?"

"No, I'm scared they will hear it in their bedrooms."

"Don't be silly, it's a battery operated sex toy not a bloody power drill." He laughed.

"Still I don't want them hearing and wondering."

"Ok, next time they are staying with their dad, I'll come round and you can try and I'll see if I can hear it from their rooms" he suggested.

"Don't be silly, anyway I'm not buying one to test, it's daft." She protested.

"It's ok I'll bring one of Lisa's, I'll clean it thoroughly of course, but you can try it and see how it goes, though maybe not mention it too her, not sure what she would say to me about lending my sister my wife's vibrator." He chuckled.

"We will see, but I'm not bothered anyway." She said, and they carried on the rest of the night before going to bed. Jane went upstairs to get the bedding and brought it down, she went to the drier to put the washing in that she had put on earlier when she got her pyjamas on. Unfortunately for Steve this meant the wash basket was empty when he went to the bathroom. They said goodnight and Steve stripped off and got under the covers, now thinking purely about Jane upstairs masturbating and the thought of listening as she tested a vibrator, his cock was solid and oozing precum until his body tensed and he let out a huge silent gasp as he came a huge load all over himself. He wiped himself clean with a tissue and went to sleep.

A few weeks later he planned to go to Jane's again, but he had planned it three weeks later knowing his niece and nephew would be at their dad's. All week he had been thinking about it, which vibrator to take and how exciting it would be, he had several orgasms just thinking about it and that morning while Lisa was at work he grabbed one of her vibrators, cleaned it off and then realized that later that night it was going to be inside Jane. Needless to say his cock was throbbing so he got it out and started rubbing, stroking himself and then rubbing his precum on it, before he shot a big load of cum all over himself. He rubbed a tiny bit on the end of the vibrator before cleaning up and packing it in his car. Another thing that he was excited about was the vibrator he had chosen, he had no intention of telling Jane but it was a replica of his own cock. A few years ago for valentines he had got this as a bit of a joke for Lisa, they made it together using his own cock as the template. Now he was going to let his sister use it. He didn't know whether to be excited or ashamed, but it still didn't change his mind.

When he arrived Jane was in the kitchen making food, with nobody else there, they started drinking straight away, because it also meant no wakeup call either. Steve didn't mention the vibrator and by the time it was time for bed they were both pretty drunk.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I brought one of Lisa's vibrators to try like I said I would" Steve said rooting in his bag.

"Are you kidding me, you brought a vibrator for your sister, that sounds so wrong it's untrue." She remarked.

"Come on don't be so dramatic, I'm only offering to test if it can be heard in their bedrooms rooms so then you can get one yourself" He responded.

"Let me see it then." she said with a change of tone.

He pulled it out of his bag "I have thoroughly washed it and put fresh batteries in so you won't have any issues."

"Oh Christ, that's very realistic" she said as she grabbed the perfect replica of his cock.

"Yeah but real ones aren't glow in the dark pink though." He laughed. Whilst watching his drunk sister handle it, his own cock started to stir. "So if you take it to bed, get under the covers and slip it in, I'll try both their bedrooms and tell you if I can hear anything, how does that sound?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan." She said and she set off upstairs with it, he followed and went into the furthest of the bedrooms.

"Is it on yet?" He shouted.

"Give me a minute, I'm not even undressed yet!" She shouted.

He stood there, his cock throbbing in his jeans, he gently squeezed it not believing how turned on he was and how this was happening.

"Right, I'm just about to slide it in." She shouted.

"Ok tell me when it's all the way in and turned on." He answered.

He didn't hear a response and couldn't hear anything at all. "Jane, are you using it?"

"Yes, it's all the way in and turned on." She gasped.

"It's turned on or you are?" He half joked half asked.

"Both, we are both very much turned on." She moaned. Steve was now unzipping himself and releasing his aching cock as he moved to the next bedroom.

"It's safe from here so I am moving closer." He shouted, a little disappointed he couldn't hear anything.

"Ok!" She gasped.

"I can't hear anything in here either are you still doing it?"

"Yes, yes I am." She struggled to say. He moved right outside her bedroom door now and could hear the sounds of his wife's replica of his cock squelching in and out of his sister's evidently very wet pussy. His own cock now leaking precum like a broken tap. He slipped his phone out of his pocket and started to record. Trying so hard to hold back his own orgasm he took his hand away just as he heard the low moans of Jane on the brink of orgasm. "Are you nearly done Jane?" He said, wanting her to remember him at her point of orgasm.

"Yes, yes I'm cumming, oh God yes Steve ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He almost came on the spot there without even touching himself. He gave her a minute then said. "Are you covered up?"

"Yes, you can come in now." She tiredly replied.

He quietly put his cock away and walked in and sat on her bed. "Well the good news is that it's perfectly safe, I couldn't hear anything until I was right outside the door." He told her.

"Oh that's Brilliant I am definitely getting one of them." She said enthusiastically.

"Right I'll see you in the morning, I'll clean this and put it back in my bag." He said as he picked up the vibrator.

"Don't be ridiculous you can't clean that!"

"Its fine I'm not a prude Jane, I'll see you in the morning." He walked out hornier than he had ever been.

"What if I wanted another go?" She asked.

"Buy your own." He giggled as he walked downstairs.

He got onto the sofa and his cock was out in seconds, playing back the recording as he licked his sisters juices off the vibrator his cock was at bursting point, it only took about 2 strokes before his cock fired a shot of cum so hard that it hit the back of his hand holding the phone in front of his face. He sucked the vibrator clean of Jane's juices as his cock continued to pump out what seemed an endless orgasm, before it finally subsided and he relaxed covered in his own cum.

As he cleaned himself up with tissues he had sensibly got from the toilet earlier his phone beeped, it was Jane. "Send me a link to that vibrator I am going to order one immediately."

He now started to worry a little about the conversation which may now be had. He hadn't thought about this part earlier in the day when he was excited about letting Jane use this exact vibrator. He never anticipated her wanting the same one. "There are loads available I don't know which it is, just do a little research." He replied. Hoping his response would do the trick he relaxed a little.

"No, I don't need to research, that one was amazing, it felt great before I even turned it on and the vibrations were amazing, check your emails and send me the link."

He knew he had no choice, so he sent her the link without any words in his reply.

"This is the wrong thing Steve, this is a clone a cock kit."

"Jane I swear that is the right one."

"Is that your idea of a joke, you know I have nobody to clone, just send me the right one."

"I promise it's the right one."

"Well who is it a clone of????, I can't believe you let your wife use that thing she might never want yours again hahahaha!"

Steve was in the middle of typing his reply and he received another message from Jane.

"NO FUCKING WAY, IS THAT A CLONE OF YOURS?"

"Yes." He replied.

"YOU JUST LET ME FUCK MYSELF WITH MY OWN BROTHERS DICK, ARE YOU FOR REAL? I DONT BELIEVE YOU!"

"I swear, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you use that one."

"I don't believe you, it's not you."

"Did you enjoy it that much Jane?"

"Yes it was amazing so tell me the truth now, stop messing about I want that cock."

Steve was now turned on again, so boldly took a picture of his now throbbing cock next to the vibrator "Here look my cock next to it, I'm telling the truth."

"Steve, have you just taken that?"

"Yes."

"Why the fuck is your dick so hard?"

As Steve was working out what to reply, the door behind him pushed slowly open.

"I don't know why I am down here but, I needed to see for real, oh my god Steve it's true."

"I know it is, I told you."

"Why did you let me do that? You let me fuck myself with a perfect replica of your cock."

"You sounded like you enjoyed it though so that's ok."

"Steve I loved every second of it, which is why I wanted one for myself, I didn't realize I had just fell in lust with my brother's cock, it's gorgeous, and why is it still so hard?"

"It's hard because you keep telling me how much you loved it inside you, it was hard when I was listening to you."

"How much have we had to drink?"

"A lot, why?"

She got to her knees "because I'm hoping this is the drink making me do this." she grabbed Steve's cock and licked the oozing tip.

"Oh god Jane!"

She sucked his cock eagerly then peeled off her night dress and straddled his lap, Steve didn't need a second invitation and he grabbed her bare ass with both hands and started to suck his sister's hard nipples on her beautiful, big tits. She lowered her wet pussy to his cock and whispered "let's compare it to the real thing." Before she lowered herself down her brother's rock hard shaft. "Oh my god it's so much harder!" Steve alternated between nipples as Jane slid up and down his cock.

Both of them were moaning and breathing heavily as Jane said "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on my cock for real this time." He said as he knew he was close too.

"Oh fuck yes I'm cumming, yes Steve I'm cumming!" She gasped as her body trembled and tensed. At this point Steve couldn't help himself and also started to cum himself. "Oh fuck Jane I'm cumming too!"

They both finished their climaxes before Jane nervously got off, "Well make one of those for me, she said as she went up to bed."

https://ssociologos.com/members/kostenlosehier/profile/

https://www.watchfaces.be/forums/users/kostenlosehier/

https://www.wpgmaps.com/forums/users/kostenlosehier/

https://opentuition.com/members/kostenlosehier/

https://liked.hu/u/kostenlosehier/

https://www.azbukadiet.ru/members/harryiq/profile/

https://www.jetsonhacks.com/members/harryiq/

http://forum.semgu.kz/forums/users/lucalussurioso/

https://www.gapyear.com/members/lucalussurioso/

http://www.otk-expert.fr/arpenteurs/89305/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

If You Catch Me